What program will open a DOCX file?
The DOCX extension is used by Microsoft Word 2007 and later. File Viewer Lite can open both DOC and DOCX files and allow you to view them in their native format.
How do I open a DOCX file without Microsoft Office?
You just have to use your browser. Install LibreOffice, a free and open-source office suite. This is an alternative to Microsoft Office. LibreOffice Writer, which is included, can open and edit Microsoft Word documents in DOC and DOCX format.
How do I open a DOCX file as a PDF?
How to convert a Word document to a PDF:
- Open the file in Microsoft Word.
- Convert Word document to PDF: On Windows, click the Acrobat tab, then click “Create PDF.”
- Protect PDF:
- Save as PDF file:
How do I open a DOCX file in Chrome?
Extensions don’t run by default in Incognito mode, so if you’d like to always view documents directly in Chrome, open the Extensions page and check Allow this extension to run in incognito. Now, when you click a link for a document online, such as a. docx file from Word, it will open in the Google Docs viewer.
Can I open a DOCX file in OpenOffice?
Open OpenOffice.org, and click on “File” in the file menu, then click on “Open.” A dialog window will appear. docx file within the dialog window, then click on the drop-down menu for “File type:” and select “Microsoft Word 2007 XML (. docx;. docm), then click “Open” at the bottom of the dialog window.
What free program opens Word documents?
Open any file from Microsoft Word with Doc Viewer. Doc Viewer is a fast, free, simple app for viewing Doc, DocX, and other text files. Access your files in one click from the handy live tile, or share and print your document, all completely free. You shouldn’t need expensive software just to open and print a document.
How do I open a DOCX file in Word 2010?
Docx is the default file extension in Microsoft Office Word 2007, 2010, and 2013.
The “Unzip a Word File ” hack
- Change the Word 2007 file extension to. zip.
- Unzip the file.
- Open the Word folder that is inside the unzipped folder. Find the file named document. xml and open it with Notepad.
Can not open Word documents?
Troubleshooting steps to try if the damaged document does not open
- Step 1: Configure Word. Start Word. On the View tab, select Draft in the Views group. Select the File Menu, and then Options, and then Advanced.
- Step 2: Open the damaged document. Start Word. Select the File Menu, and then select Open.
How do I convert a DOCX file to Word?
How to convert a DOCX to a WORD file?
- Choose the DOCX file you want to convert.
- Change quality or size (optional)
- Click on “Start conversion” to convert your file from DOCX to WORD.
- Download your WORD file.
What is the best word to pdf converter?
Top 10 Best Free Word to PDF Converter Software Tools
- #1 PDFelement Pro for Windows.
- #2 7-PDF Maker.
- #3 PrimoPDF.
- #4 BullZip PDF Printer.
- #5 doPDF.
- #6 iSkysoft PDF Creator for Mac.
- #7 Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- #8 iPubsoft Word to PDF Converter for Mac.
Does Microsoft Word have a PDF converter?
Converting a Microsoft Word document to PDF format is very easy — beginning with Word 2010, Microsoft has included a free PDF conversion tool which allows you to save your documents in PDF format. Open your Word Document, and click the “File” Button in the upper left corner.
How do I open a DOCX file in my browser?
How to view DOCX files online
- Click inside the file drop area to upload a DOCX file or drag & drop a DOCX file.
- Once upload completes, you’ll be redirected to the viewer application.
- Scroll down or use the menu to navigate between pages.
- Zoom-in or zoom-out page view.
- Download source file pages in PNG or PDF format.
Can Google Chrome open Word documents?
View and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files — without needing Office installed on your computer. Once the extension is installed, Office files that you drag into Chrome, open in Gmail, Google Drive, and more, will be opened in Docs, Sheets, and Slides for viewing and editing.
How do I open a file in my browser?
So, to open Word document in browser, you have to double click on the converted HTML web page file. It will open automatically in the web browser. If not, you can open your output file with any web browser.