Power on/off is accomplished with five clicks. To vape, press and hold the button while taking a deep breath. Three clicks are required to switch between the three voltage settings (blue, green, red ). To utilize the preheat feature, press and hold the button for two seconds while waiting for the battery light to cycle from red to the other colors.
How to turn on a vape pen?
- HOW TO USE A VAPE PEN INSTRUCTIONS: It takes 5 fast presses of the button on a vaporizer pen to turn it on.
- When it is turned on, a light will normally illuminate or flash to show that it is turned on.
- Once it is turned on, it is ready to be used.
- If your vape pen has a button that you can press while drawing from the mouthpiece of your cartridge, you can just hold down the button.
- You’ll want to make certain that you have a vaporizer.
How to use a disposable vape cartridge?
These disposable cartridges are preloaded and include the atomizer as a single unit, making them very convenient to use. These cartridges are compatible with the majority of 510 threaded vape pens. If your vaporizer has button functionality, you may need to turn it on by pressing the button a number of times in succession (usually 3-5).
Should I buy an auto-draw or button activated vape pen?
Some vape aficionados favor one over the other for a variety of reasons. These include the convenience with which an auto-draw vape pen may be used, as well as the higher degree of control provided by a button activated oil vape pen.
How do I turn the battery on/off for my vape cartridge?
- Your vape cartridge will now get power from the battery, which you may activate by pressing and holding the button for a few seconds.
- In order to switch the battery off, rapidly press the button five times.
- When you see the button flash three times, it will indicate that it is turned off.
- Holding the button for a few seconds will confirm that the battery has been turned off.
- The light will not turn on if the switch is turned off.