Why the Play Store is not working?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app. App info or See all apps. Tap Google Play Services. Clear cache.
How do I fix Google Play services?
Fix problems with Google Play Services
- Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Clear cache & data from Google Play Services. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Step 3: Clear the cache & data of the Play Store.
How do I restore Google Play store?
If you have initially installed the Google Play Store from the APK file, then you can use it to reinstall again. To download Google Play Store, go for a reliable source like APKMirror.com. After it is successfully installed, the Google Play Store will be back on your Android phone.
What do you do when Google Play store stops working?
Clear the data and cache on the Google Play services app.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Apps.
- Under the System app category, select Google Play Service.
- Select Clear data.
- Select OK.
- Select Clear All Data.
- Select OK.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play services?
Now, Go to Settings > Apps and find the Google Play Services. Tap on, Play Services and the tap on Uninstall Updates. Now, Connect to your android device with Wi-Fi. Then try to install any latest app from play store.
How do I reinstall the app store?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I install the latest Google Play store?
Begin installation with a file browser or through the web browser. Android will tell you that the app doesn’t have permission to install APKs. Click the available Settings button in that prompt. In the next menu, tick the box that lets that app install APKs.
How do I get Google Play store?
Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
7 Solutions to Unfortunately Google Has Stopped
- Solution 1: Soft Reset Your Android Device.
- Solution 2: Fixing The Issue By Clearing App Data And App Cache.
- Solution 3: Uninstall The Google App Update.
- Solution 4: Uninstall and Re-Install The Google App That Has the Error Message.
Why does my Google Play Store Say No results found?
Clear the app store’s data in android settings. When you get to the android settings it should be something like apps>Google play store.
What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
When you clear data for Google Play Store, the apps on your phone and their data will remain intact. You won’t be logged out from Play Store since it uses a Google account, which appears in Settings > Accounts. Clearing Play Store data or any other Google app’s data will not delete or unlink the Google account.