- For example, a vape pen that is blinking blue often indicates that the battery is at a medium level of charge and that the device is operating at a medium power output.
- A vape pen that is glowing green often means that the battery is completely charged and that the device is operating in high power mode.
- A blinking green light also indicates that the charging procedure has been completed in most cases.
If the blue blinking occurs while you are vaping, it might be an indication that your battery power is on the medium side (at least 30 percent ). Is the blue blinking light activated after pushing the power button three consecutive times? It indicates that the vape pen’s power output has been turned to the medium setting.
What does it mean when your vape Battery Light is red?
When the battery is running short on power, this indicator may become red to signal that it is running low on power. Alternatively, it may flicker, which is often another indication that the battery is running low. It’s likely that when you inhale or take a hit, the disposable will not respond.
Why does my vape pen light flash three times continuously?
Some pen lights flash three times continuously to signal that the battery is at a medium level of charge. However, for some vape pens, the same signals might indicate low power or that the battery has run out of power. It is entirely dependent on the functioning of your vape pen model.
Why is my vape flashing blue and not working?
- If your battery flashes 15 times, it indicates that you are using your e-cigarette excessively and that you should take a rest.
- If your battery flashes 30 times, it indicates that it is low on charge.
- If your battery’s light continues to flash continuously, it is an indicator that there is an issue with the battery’s performance.
First, try cleaning the battery to see if it helps to resolve the problem.
Why is my vape flashing and not working?
Generally speaking, if your battery is blinking white, it means that your battery is not entirely connected. A loose battery might cause the flow of energy to be disrupted, preventing your vaporizer from charging completely. Fortunately, most of the time, the solution is as simple as unscrewing your battery and reconnecting it.
Why is my vape blinking different colors?
When there is a problem with the battery’s connection, the battery will flash 4-5 times in a pattern of red, green, and white lights. The following colors reflect the amount of the charge: Green indicates that the battery is fully charged. White represents 50% of the total.
What do the colors on my vape pen mean?
- The v1 features three heat settings, each of which is designated by a distinct color: low, medium, and hot.
- Green represents low, blue represents medium, and red represents high.
- The heat level may be adjusted by pressing on the button three times, and the color will change in sync with the setting each time.
We recommend that you use your v1 on a low heat setting for the maximum taste and oil durability.
Why is my vape flashing?
In most cases, a blinking light signifies that your vape pen is attempting to alert you that your device is not functioning properly or that the battery is running low.
Why is my battery blinking?
Identifying the source of the leak involves turning off your battery and using a Q-tip soaked in rubbing alcohol to wipe the area where the battery and cartridge come together. Make sure to allow them to dry completely before reassembling them. Another reason your battery may be flashing is because it may be completely depleted and in need of re-charging.
Why does my battery blink 3 times?
The battery LED blinks three times. A short circuit is indicated by the flashing of some batteries three times. Most basic e-cigarette batteries will feature what’s known as short circuit protection, which means that if there is a short and you hit the fire button, the battery will only blink three times before ceasing to function.
How do you fix a short circuit on a vape?
To troubleshoot a ″Check Atomizer″ problem, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Take the tank out of your modification. Is it possible that e-liquid has gotten into the threads of the mod?
- After disassembling the tank and reinstalling the atomizer coil, screw the tank back together securely. Reassembly of the tank is required.
- Replace the atomizer coil with a new one.