How do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computer?
There is no way to enable a disabled iPad without a computer. If you can use a friend or family members internet enabled device and can access www.icloud.com/find it is possible to remotely erase your device by following the instructions below.
How do you reset a disabled iPad without iTunes?
How to Reset Disabled/Locked iPhone iPad without iTunes
- Step 1 Visit iCloud.com on your computer > log in with the same Apple ID used on the disabled iPhone device.
- Step 2 Go to Settings > Choose Restore and choose the backup contains all your data on device > Click on Restore.
How long does an iPad stay disabled?
The iPad will initially be disabled for a minute. If you again type in a wrong passcode, it will become disabled for five minutes. If you continue entering the wrong passcode, the iPad will eventually disable itself completely.
How do I unlock my iPad if its disabled?
Press and hold the Top button and either volume button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPad. Then connect your iPad to your computer while holding the Top button. Keep holding the Top button until you see the recovery mode screen.
What do you do if your iPad is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes?
How to restore a disabled iPad that says “Connect to iTunes”
- Hold the Top button and either Volume button to power off the iPad.
- Hold the Home button or the Top button while connecting to a computer.
- Keep holding the button until a Recovery Mode screen appears.
- On the computer, select the iPad and click Restore.
Can I reset my iPad without a computer?
How to Erase iPad From Settings. If you are now able to open your iPad, you can erase all of your data and return it to its factory default settings without connecting it to a computer. Ensure that your iPad is charged, or connect it to a power source. Open Settings; select General and then select Reset.
How do you factory reset a locked iPad without a computer?
2) press and hold the home button, while pressing and holding on it plug in the charger into your device. Keep on pressing and holding until an image of a charger and the iTunes logo appears. 3) Open iTunes, it will recognize a device in recovery mode. From there, restore your iPad to the factory settings.
What happens after 10 failed passcode on iPad?
If you have this option selected, your phone will erase all the data after 10 failed passcode attempts. Once this data is erased, it’s gone; however, if you’ve been backing up for your phone with iCloud, you can restore it from your most recent backup information.
How do I unlock my iPad screen?
Unlock iPad with a passcode
- Press the Home button (on an iPad with a Home button) or swipe up from the bottom of the Lock Screen (on other iPad models).
- Enter the passcode (if you set up iPad to require a passcode).