If you want to blow O’s, maintain the vapour in your mouth without inhaling it and make the shape of an O with your tongue. The specific technique is difficult to articulate, but it entails applying pressure to your throat and then releasing it, in the manner of clicking your throat in response to the pressure. What is the best way to vape O’S?
To blow O’s, keep the vapour in your mouth without inhaling it and form your mouth into an O shape with your tongue. The exact technique is difficult to define, but it involves creating pressure in your throat and then releasing it, in the manner of clicking your throat.
How to blow O’s with a vape?
- What matters is that no matter what vape equipment you use to do this, the process always begins with pressing the fire button on your device and inhaling the vapor into your throat or your lungs.
- That’s the first thing you should do before inhaling your first puff of vape O’s..
- If you have already read or watched several vape tricks videos, you will notice that step 1 is distinct from the others.
What are the best vape tricks?
They are one of the most popular vape techniques, but they need a significant amount of time and skill to learn properly. How to go about it: Using your vape pen, take a deep breath and inhale it into your throat. Maintain control of your tongue by keeping it at the bottom of your mouth and toward the back of your throat, while your lips make a round ‘O’ shape.
How to vape with your tongue?
The proper way to do it is to take a drag from your vaporizer and inhale it down your throat. Maintain control of your tongue by keeping it at the bottom of your mouth and toward the back of your throat, while your lips make a round ‘O’ shape. Then, using your throat in a quick pulsing motion, expel a little amount of vapor in a manner similar to that of a mild cough.
How to smoke a vape without breathing?
- Do that by taking a lengthy drag without taking a breath in the process.
- When your mouth is completely filled with thick vapor, exhale hard through your nose while simultaneously exhaling through each side of your mouth to complete the process.
- Make careful to keep the central section of your mouth closed at all times when speaking.
- If you’ve ever wanted to dress up as a sorcerer who’s been experimenting with magic potions, this is the costume for you!