- The process of cleaning cartridge-loaded vape pens is often less difficult than the process of cleaning tank-based vape pens.
- Cotton swabs soaked in rubbing alcohol should be used to gently clean the outside of the cartridge, with specific attention paid to removing any residue that may have accumulated on the surface of the cartridge.
- Once the cartridge’s outside has been thoroughly cleaned, use a paper towel to properly dry the cartridge’s exterior.
How to fix a vape cartridge that won’t pop?
- Heat the cartridge by blowing hot air into it until you observe movement within it.
- The concentrate begins to heat up and liquefy as it cools.
- The bubble should be able to migrate out of the way and explode near the surface in the near future.
- The leftover liquid has been reactivated and is ready to be used.
- If the first technique does not work, another alternative is to make advantage of the gravitational pull of the earth.
Why should you remove oil from your vape cartridges?
For starters, removing any remaining oil allows you to potentially refill the cartridge with new oil. As an added bonus, this allows you to possibly refill the cartridge and use it again, which will satisfy your inner environmentalist (after all, vape cartridges cannot be recycled and therefore wind up in landfills).