What do I do when my iPhone won’t let me download apps?
If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store and sign in. If a blue account icon appears at the top of the App Store, you might not be signed in.
- Manually update the app. In the App Store, try to update the app manually.
- Check your payment method.
- Pause the download, then restart it.
- Restart your device.
- Contact Apple.
How do I activate the app store on my iPhone?
To check and turn on In-App Purchases, please follow the steps below:
- Go to device Settings.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Turn on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Tap In-app Purchases.
- Check Allow.
Why is App Store disabled?
If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, your Apple ID automatically locks to protect your security and you can’t sign in to any Apple services.
How do I fix iTunes disabled app store?
Contact Apple Support for help. If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes,” there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file. When you see the message, don’t try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.
Why is my phone not letting me download apps?
If you still can’t download after you clear the cache & data of the Play Store, restart your device. Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up. Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option. If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.
Why is my phone not installing apps?
Clear the cache
To do so, go to settings, select ‘apps‘, from the menu. A list of all the apps installed on your phone will be shown. Tap on the app you want to clear the cache. To be sure that all cache data on the phone is cleared out, you may need to do this app by app, until you have exhausted the list.
How can I restore the app store on my iPhone?
Here’s out to fix it: Go to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions. Next, tap Allowed Apps. Make sure the switches next to Safari, iTunes Store, and Camera are turned on. If you believe you deleted the App Store, go back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions.
How do you reinstall the app store?
- Find and open the Google Apps Installer widget.
- Tap the Widgets icon. All your Fairphone widgets show here.
- Tab and hold the Google Apps Installer widget icon and drag it to your home screen. Tap the widget to start the download.
- When the download is successful, the Fairphone asks for Superuser Access.
Why is my app store and iTunes disabled?
The most common reason an account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes is you’ve entered the wrong password multiple times. This is a security feature; otherwise, someone could keep guessing your password until they gained access to your account! Your device forgot about you.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
Step-2: Sign in Find My iPhone with your iCloud ID. Step-3: Tap on your disabled iPhone from the list. Step-4: Tap on Actions at the screen bottom to show 3 options and then choose Erase iPhone on the right side. At last, your disabled iPhone is successfully unlocked without iTunes/iCloud/computer.
How do you enable a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do I reactivate my Apple account?
How to unlock a disabled Apple ID
- Head to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID email.
- Follow along with the prompts to unlock your account.
- If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist.
Can I call Apple for help?
Get support now by phone or chat, set up a repair, and more. Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.
Can I talk to Apple support?
You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).