What are the best games to play while high?
Here are some great games to play while high.
- Lungs. This is one of the oldest stoner games around, and it has been played for decades.
- GTA 5.
- Get Musical.
- Poker Face (for Stoners)
- Weed Pong.
- Pokemon Go.
- Never Have I Ever.
What do you listen to when your stoned?
What constitutes the best songs to listen to when high? Just like munchies, this all comes down to personal preference.
Here are several musicians who are popular within the cannabis community:
- Snoop Dogg.
- Dr. Dre.
- Pink Floyd.
- Bob Marley.
- Jimi Hendrix.
- Grateful Dead.
- Method Man.
- Cypress Hill.
What should you not do while high?
Instead of writing another “To Do” blog, we decided to inform you about activities that should NOT be attempted while high.
1. GO TO THE GROCERY STORE
- RESPOND TO WORK EMAILS.
- ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENTS.
- DRIVING AND PARKING.
- WATCH DRAMAS.
- GET A TATTOO.
- LAUGH IN SERIOUS SITUATIONS.
- ATTEMPT TO BAKE COOKIES.
What should I watch when high 2020?
The 15 best shows to watch high
- The Great British Bake Off. It’s true that cannabis can give you the munchies, so why not get inspired by this British (and American) hit?
- Planet Earth.
- Ancient Aliens.
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.
- Black Mirror.
- Saturday Night Live.
What games to play when you are bored?
On-line Fun Games to Play When Bored
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Recently released as of this writing, the app is free for both iOS and Android users.
- World of Tanks.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Just Dance Now.
- The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Hidden Object Games.
Is there an app for stoners?
MassRoots is a social media app designed entirely for the sharing of cannabis-related content. MassRoots is available for both iOS and Android users.
Can songs make you high?
A new study from the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital at McGill University found that listening to highly pleasurable music releases the same reward neurotransmitter — dopamine — in the brain that is associated with food, drugs and sex.
Why does music feel so good when high?
According to McGill professor and psychologist Daniel J Levitin, weed makes music sound so good because of the drug’s effects on the pleasure centers of the brain. Disrupting short-term memory thrusts music listeners into the moment of the music and forces them to focus on each note at a time.
What should I watch high on Netflix 2020?
20 Best Stoner Movies on Netflix Right Now
- The Other One: The Long Strange Trip of Bob Weir (2015)
- Winter Of Our Dreams (1981)
- Trailer Park Boys: The Movie (2006)
- Grass Is Greener (2019)
- The Legend of Cocaine Island (2018)
- Between Two Ferns: The Movie (2019)
- Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics (2020)
What’s funny to watch when you’re high?
27 Essential Stoner Movies Ranked
- Grandma’s Boy (2006) 16% #27.
- Dude, Where’s My Car? ( 2000) 17%
- Cats (2019) 19% #25.
- How High (2001) 26% #24.
- Half Baked (1998) 29% #23.
- Super Troopers (2002) 35% #22.
- Wet Hot American Summer (2001) 38% #21.
- Up in Smoke (1978) 47% #20.