How do you trust God when life is hard?
- Look beyond yourself. Read books, talk to others, pray. Helpful 239 Not Helpful 20.
- Think positive. Focus on the good, tell yourself that you will make it. Tell yourself to trust God. Helpful 289 Not Helpful 40.
Why does God put me through so much pain?
So one reason God allows emotional suffering in our lives is because he knows that sometimes there is nothing that will increase our passion to pursue him more than this pain. And when we seek the Lord and find his love and comfort, we experience far more joy and satisfaction in the Lord than the suffering we endured.
Why should we trust God in difficult times?
Faith in God brings comfort and cheer, even in the midst of stress and crushing difficulties. Faith is what helps us trust God in difficult times. To see difficulty the way God does, we need Bible verses for hard times we can hold on to.
How can I trust God with my problems?
But, How Do You Actually Give God Your Problems?
- Recognize you’re blessed not cursed.
- Look up.
- Don’t rate your worries: Sometimes one problem seems heavier than another so you give that one the most attention.
- Learn to cast your care.
- Pray away concerns.
- Allow God to soften your heart.
What does God say in times of trouble?
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you.
What does God say about struggling?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
Does God know I’m hurting?
God, our benevolent and gracious God, knows what pain is. He knows what disappointment feels like and He knows how stubborn mankind is because He created all things (Colossians 1:16), knows all things (Psalm 139), and can experience in perfect matrimony, all things. God knows first hand what pain is.
Why does God want us to suffer?
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
What is God’s purpose for suffering?
Let’s be very clear: there is no divine purpose in suffering whatsoever. The idea of a God who sees some use in people being in physical pain, or traumatised emotionally, or having their lives wrecked by natural diasters or fellow human beings is warped theology. Self-inflicted suffering is even worse.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
How do you know you are trusting God?
Another sign God is asking you to trust him more is if you have a healthy conviction to pray more. Anxiety is always a sign of a lack of prayer. And a lack of prayer will always result in a lack of trusting God. So a call to prayer is really a call to trust God more.
How can we trust God?
We don’t have to live like this. We can learn to trust God. Think of a friend you trust—someone that you would let watch your children or share a deep personal secret with.
The exact same way.
- Get to know God personally.
- Remember when God has been faithful.
- Read about how God feels about you.
What are the 3 things God Cannot do?
This catchy tract explains that there are three things God cannot do: He cannot lie, He cannot change, and He cannot allow sinners into heaven.
Why must we trust God?
1. He Knows Better Than We Do. God knows everything we are going through at this very moment and everything we will go through in the future. He knows the best way to handle every situation so we get the best possible outcome and we need to trust him with that.
Why should I trust God verses?
10 Bible Verses About Trusting God
- “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
- “Delight yourself in the LORD,
- “Our soul waits for the LORD;
- “You keep him in perfect peace.
- “Behold, God is my salvation;
- “And those who know your name put.
- “When I am afraid,
- “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,