It is possible to utilize your preferred e-juice with your pod system since an open system vape pod is manually replenished by the vaper. To refill a pod, all you need to do is unscrew or disconnect it from its base and fill it using a dropper or a syringe. In certain cases, depending on the model, you may be able to pour the liquid straight into the pod from the e-juice container.
What Is the Best Way to Use a Pod System Vape?
- Charge the battery to its maximum capacity.
- When using a refillable cartridge, make sure to fill it halfway with your preferred e-liquid.
- Allow 5-10 minutes for the wick to become saturated.
- Insert the pod into the device so that it is completely secure.
- If your pod vape has an activation button, press and hold it down while taking a deep breath.
What is a pod vape and how does it work?
A pod vape is a little vape that uses a two-part system: a pod loaded with vape juice that snaps into a small battery, and a small battery that powers the pod. They are offered in two different designs: pre-filled and refillable.