Make sure your cartridge or tank is full with CBD vape juice before inserting it into your vape pen. Allow at least 5-10 minutes for the coil to absorb the e-liquid before using it. Take a little puff and observe the effects for a few minutes to get a feel for them.
Instructions on how to utilize a CBD oil cartridge
- To use the cartridge, connect it to your 510 battery.
- Alternatively, if the gadget has a power button, press it five times to turn it on.
- While inhaling, press the button a few times
- Start with little puffs.
- Wait 5-10 minutes between puffs and pay attention to how CBD affects you.
- Always begin with a modest dose and gradually increase it until you reach the appropriate dose.
How does a CBD vape pen work?
Vape pens use concentrated liquids, in this instance CBD concentrate, to produce vapor. It consists of a chamber with a metal coil in it, which warms up and vaporizes the concentrated cannabis oil. This is the substance that the user inhales. It’s vital to remember that these coils eventually break down or ″burn out″ with use.